Friday, January 29, 2010

Product Review: Michael Todd Naked Kiss Lipstick

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Michael Todd
Name: : Naked Kiss Lipstick
Size: n/a
Price: $16 USD

Shade Tried: Affection

From the Michael Todd website: "Naked Kiss glides on beautifully and feels absolutely weightless. Our special Anti-Aging Concentrate treats your lips throughout the day while moisturizers keep lips soft and super kissable!"

Currently available in 14 shades – ranging from nudes, to deep purples and reds, Naked Kiss is ideal for everyone.

To Purr About:
- extremely light-weight lipstick
- went on easily
- did not dry my lips at all
- smaller size was easy to tote around
- the bright red shade that I tried was very flattering and looked great (and I never usually wear such bold colours)

Claws Out:
- none really

Final Comments:
I was a little hesitate to try this lipstick because of the bold shade of red that I was sent (I never wear dark lipsticks, generally opting for lighter shades), but I was happily suprised on all accounts.

This lipstick is extremely light and after application I didn't feel like I had anything on at all. My lips didn't feel dry or heavy, there was no caking and the colour was very vibrant (and flattering). You have to apply and blot a couple of times because it doesn't stay on very long if you plan on eating/kissing/drinking, etc, but this lipstick is all about the feel and look and doesn't claim to be a "stay-put" lipstick, after all.

I was very happy with the application, feel and richness of this lipstick and love how light it feels.

Rating (out of 5):



If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten.

image: www.michaeltoddcosmetics.com

1 comment:

Suziesaurus said...

Good observation on the typo!

The brand has been corrected and is "Michael Todd".

Products can be purchased online or by phone. For more details:
www.michaeltoddcosmetics.com

The great thing is that standard shipping is FREE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...