Sunday, December 13, 2009

Product Review: Lise Watier Hydra-Temps Total Moisture Night Creme-Gel

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Lise Watier
Name: : Hydra-Temps Total Moisture Night Creme-Gel
Size: 50 ml / 1.7 fl oz
Price: $43 CAD

"Designed for all skin types, this silky, vanishing crème features Lise Watier’s exclusive Beta-Hydrumex Complex. Rich in apple extract, this complex is associated with a multi-sensory moisturizer, ceramides-3, and phytosqualane to capture water molecules and effectively rebuild the hydrolipidic barrier as it acts through the night. A veritable source of hydration, it leaves skin supple and radiant. All the benefits of apple for the health of your skin."

To Purr About:
- scrumptious, yet subtle, scent of apples
- comes with a little spatula, so you can avoid contaminating the jar with your finger bacteria
- keeps my skin super hydrated
- absorbs quickly into my skin
- not greasy or heavy feeling
- doesn’t irritate my super sensitive skin

Claws Out:
- none really

Final Comments:
I am a huge fan of Lise Watier’s products (lipstick, mineral foundation, etc.), so I’m always excited to try more of their lines. Lately I`ve been on the lookout for a proper night cream and this heavy duty looking one looked like something that might work for my super sensitive skin.

After using this product for a while I must say that, as usual Lise Watier’s products don’t disappoint. This night cream not only keeps my skin super moisturized at night, but it is super light and quickly absorbs into my skin. It is very reasonably priced and I am pretty confident that it will help my skin withstand the rough winter weather ahead.

Rating (out of 5):



If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten.

image: lisewatier.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...