Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Product Review: Dove Sensitive Skin Nourishing Body Wash

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Dove
Name: : Sensitive Skin Nourishing Body Wash
Size: 354 mL / 12 fl oz
Price: approx. $10 CAD

"Nourish your skin with our mildest cleanser ever. Dove Sensitive Skin Nourishing Body Wash has NutriumMoisture, a breakthrough formula of 100% natural moisturizers that can absorb completely to nourish deep down. Hypoallergenic, unscented and dermatologist-recommended."

To Purr About:
- left my skin feeling clean
- classic subtle dove soap bar scent
- hypoallergenic

Claws Out:
- doesn't lather up that well
- did not find this product extremely moisturizing

Final Comments:
I am a fan of the classic Dove soap bar, because it is known to balance pH levels and really is the only thing that consistently keeps my body piercings clean and non-infected. However, in winter I find the body bars not moisturizing enough, so I figured I’d try their body wash.

The body wash was definitely more moisturizing than the classic soap bar, but I didn’t find it as moisturizing as other body washes I’ve tried. That being said it was above average and seemed to be good for my extremely sensitive skin. I would definitely use Dove’s body washes again, but I think next time I will try their Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash.

Rating (out of 5):





If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten.

image: dove.ca

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...