Thursday, October 29, 2009
NEW Product Line: MAC Magic, Mirth and Mischief!
"Magic, Mirth and Mischief! is what MAC Holiday '09 is made of! All the sparkle, shine and seduction you need to dazzle and delight, with holiday colour to bring out the mischievous minx in each and every one of you. Have a ball!" (from the website)
MAC always brings out a huge collection for the holidays and this year is no different. I love the main collection - full of flirty, feminine colour with a touch of sparkle and shine - perfect for all those holiday parties!
Mineralize Eye Shadow (Duo), 2.5 g / 0.07 us oz, $23.50 CAD
2 coordinating shades of Mineralize Eye Shadow baked together in a single pan compact. A superb way to experience Mineralize’s unique properties: exceptionally sheer and lightweight application, and easy, rich colour. Finishes include super-fine pearl that leave a soft dimensional shimmer on the skin.
- Devil-May-Care: rich light violet; crescent: silver
- Mayhem: dirty brown gold; crescent: silver
- Under Your Spell: light yellow, peach pink; crescent: rich copper
- It's a Miracle: deep blue burgundy; crescent: gold
- Midnight Madness: dirty grey brown; crescent: gold
- Blue Sorcery: bright turquoise; crescent: silver
Softsparkle Eye Pencil, $17.50 CAD
A creamy pencil-style liner infused with micro-fine glitter. Soft and easy to apply. Defines and adds sparkle to the top and bottom eye line. Not recommended for use on inner eye rim. Limited edition.
- Iris Accents: pale violet with silver pearl
- Nightsky: true black with silver pearl
Pro Lash, 7.5 g / 0.25 oz, $15.50 CAD
Lengthening, thickening, non-flaking, non-smudging... totally hard-wearing. Apply one coat of Pro Lash for enhanced, defined lashes. For more drama, build up the layers. To layer - apply, allow to dry, then apply again. Pro Lash works the hardest when applied right from the roots of the lashes to the tips. For volume, apply Pro Lash to the top side of the lashes first, and then to the under side.
- Coal Black: honest-to-gooness black
Lipstick, 3 g / 0.1 us oz, $16.50 CAD
Colour plus texture for the lips. What made MAC famous.
- Pervette (glaze): soft bright pink with violet opalescent shimmer
- Surprise me (lustre): mid-tone peach
- Utter Fun (lustre): fuchsia cherry pink
- Total Wow! (glaze): blue pink berry
Dazzleglass, 11.5 g / 0.4 us oz, $25.00 CAD
Lipcolour that dazzles with light and shine to bring an exciting dimensional pop to your lips. Large particle pearls reflect and refract light to mimic the brilliance of quartz and opal crystal. Provides exceptional shine with a crystalline iridescence. Non-sticky, non-tacky, lightweight and moisturizing. Glides on. Wear alone, or layer over lipstick or Lipglass for dramatic effect. Features our signature A·C vanilla aroma.
- Phiff!: sheer yellow peach
- She-Zam: sheer silver with silver and red pearl
- Jingle Jangle: yellow pink with sapphire pearl
Cremesheen Glass, 2.4 ml / 0.08 us fl oz, $21.50 CAD
A lip finish that fuses the creamy, sheen-filled nature of Cremesheen Lipstick with the shine of MAC Lipglass. Soft, comfortable, non-sticky. Use as a top layer to its namesake Lipstick or on its own.
- Ever So Rich (cream): sheer lilac
- Boy Bait (cream): light neutral beige with pearl
- Partial to Pink (cream): light creamy yellow pink with light gold pearl
Mineralize Blush, 3.2 g / 0.1 us oz, $25.00
Baked minerals refined into a powder formula to provide exceptionally sheer and lightweight application. Colour builds lightly, layer after layer, without heavy coverage. Veils and enhances the cheekbones with a luminous, pearlized shimmer.
- Conjure Up (frost): dirty, mid-tone plum
- Superdupernatural (frost): mid-tone coral
Nail Lacquer, 10 ml / 0.34 us oz, $14.50 CAD
Revolutionary new high gloss formula. Provides no-streak/no-chip finish. Contains conditioners and UV protection.
- $$$$$ Yes (frost): metallic silver foil
- Lucky Number (frost): metallic blue pink