Friday, September 25, 2009

Product Review: Venus Spa Breeze - Disposables

Reviewer: Suziesaurus
Brand: Gillette Venus
Name: Spa Breeze - Disposables
Size: n/a
Price: n/a

From the website: "The secret to an easy yet indulgent shave on the go? Try Venus Spa Breeze Disposables—the first disposable razors with built-in shave gel bars, combining the simplicity of Venus Breeze with the convenience of a disposable! Simply add water for skin-loving light lather and a smooth shave without the need for separate shave gel."

To Purr About:
- built-in shave gel bars are convenient
- scent of white tea is very soothing and not overpowering
- no slip handles allow for good grip

Claws Out:
- big packaging makes taking along for trips not so convenient
- a little dry on the lather side meaning not a great feeling shave

Final Comments:
For my recent trip to Chicago I brought along Gillette Venus disposable razors. I definitely loved the idea that I didn’t need to bring extra shaving gel as the razors come built in with shave gel bars.

The razors are definitely convenient, although I would have preferred slimmer packaging to take up less space in my toiletries bag. Also, I didn’t find the built-in shave gel bars very good. It was definitely dry and not a comfortable shave. In situations that require a close shave (like tropical destinations) I think I would actually rather bringing a small travel sized shave gel and my usual razor.

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten.

image: Gillettevenus.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...