Name: Lip Balm
Size:4 g / 0.14 oz
Price: approx. $3.29 USD
Scent Tried: Vanilla Bean
Eos has come out with a lip balm to "keep your lips looking and feeling healthy". They've "created this 95% organic, 100% natural lip balm that's petrolatum & paraben free".
A natural reason to smile:
- A long lasting moisture
- Shea butter and vitamin E
- Smoothes on clear
As CinnamonKitten previously mentioned, other nice points include:
- 100% natural and USDA certified organic (made with 95% certified organic ingredients)
- petroleum-free and paraben-free
- soft-touch packaging in vibrant colours
To Purr About:
- soft-touch packaging makes gripping easy & is not slippery
- nice scent that isn’t overpowering
- glides on smoothly
- did not irritate my super sensitive lips
- lip balm is a little fatter than most other lip balms which makes application a bit more challenging to get used to
- no SPF
I quite enjoyed this lipbalm. It's hard for me to find lip products that don’t dry out my lips or irritate them because my skin is so super sensitive, but this didn't! So it's now added to the list of about 4 products that I can use.
Eos' lipbalm kept my lips nice & moisturized & felt great on my lips! I will definitely be using this when those dry winter months come.
Rating (out of 5):
Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten.