Thursday, June 04, 2009

Product Review: Secret Flawless Touch

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Secret
Name: Flawless Touch with Olay
Size: 45 g
Price: $4.99 CAD

Summertime is probably the most important season to have a good reliable antiperspirant/deodorant.

"What makes it Flawless Touch:
- strong protection
- goes on clear
- smooth and lightweight
- Olay skin conditioners
- continually refreshing fragrances"

To Purr About:
- nice fresh scent that isn’t too strong
- scent lasted all day
- went on clear – didn’t notice any white marks on my clothes
- didn’t make my skin feel chalky or dry

Claws Out:
- not a fan of the gel like texture as I don’t feel I’m able to control the amount I apply as much (I got the hang of it after a while though)

Final Comments:
I’ve been using the traditional Secret stick for years now, but always found it left my skin feeling dried out and flaky, so I was really interested in this new one with Olay skin conditioners.

After a week of continual use I have to say I’m pretty impressed with Flawless Touch. At the end of the day my underarm area didn’t feel as dried out as it does with the traditional Secret formula. Definitely worth the upgrade from the traditional antiperspirant.

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: press kit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never used a gel deoderant before - does it feel wet when you put it on? Do you have to wait for it ti dry?

Unknown said...

I've tried a gel deodorant a few times and yes, you definitely have to let it dry a little longer than the solid and powder ones. Just a minute or so. Remember to apply thinly or it gets goopy. I do like the gels because there's no chance of that "white powder" look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...