Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Gift Idea: Chesapeake Bay Candle Travel Set

I know candles have very little to do with beauty (although they do put me in a relaxed mood for my beauty rest and relaxation!) but I LOVE candles and found the perfect Mother's Day Gift (or gift for myself...)

The Chesapeake Bay Candle company has many stunning products - their packaging alone makes them gift-worthy, and the range of scents they offer mean that there's something for everyone.


I fell in love with the Green Bamboo Jasmine Travel Set ($50 USD). The Travel Sets include:
- one 3 oz. soy wax candle in travel tin (approx. burn time 20 hrs)
- one mini diffuser silkscreened glass vessel
- one set mini diffuser reeds
- one 100 ml bottle fragrance oil
- one set of scented stones in silkscreened glass vesse

The travel set also comes in Amber Vanilla Hazelnut, Honey Lemon Creme and Tonka Bean Fig.

There are many other beautiful products - you can check out their entire line at www.chesapeakebaycandle.com.

3 comments:

Flug Dubai said...

I liked Amber Vanilla Hazelnut best. The quality from Chesapeake is one of the best I ever tried.
And about having little to do with beauty: Candles make me feel good and when I feel good, I feel / am more beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I love candles! And you're right - the packaging and box looks really pretty! I definitely want to check this site out and see what else they have to offer!

And I agree with Flug Dubai - candles relax me, which is definitely good for de-stressing and feeling beautiful!

Georgia said...

It's a lovely set of candles... Candles are best choice as gift... Love this!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...