Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Product Review: CK One

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: CK
Name: One
Size: n/a
Price: approx. $50 CAD

The super popular CK One unisex fragrance was recently relaunched. I remember trying this fragrance when it first came out and I really liked it (as I do most CK fragrances), but I decided it was time to re-visit this scent.

"The idea behind relaunch of the ck one fragrance is about bringing people together, regardless of their differences in age, culture, race or gender. It's about coming together, through the common and universal language of music."

To Purr About:
- light, fresh scent
- unisex appeal
- good lasting ability

Claws Out:
- not feminine enought for many of my friends, although I like it

Final Comments:
I always find it hard to review fragrances, because scents are a very personal choice, but I still love CK One. It's light, fresh (perfect for spring) and is unisex. It's definitely not the most romantic scent but it's perfect for days on the go or hanging out with friends.

Rating (out of 5):



If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: press kit

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...