Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Product Review: Lubriderm Advanced Moisture Therapy Body Lotion

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Lubriderm
Name: Advanced Moisture Therapy Body Lotion
Size: 400 ml
Price: approx. $9.50 USD

Recently I got to try 2 different Lubriderm products so to really compare them, I put one product on each leg/foot for a few days and compared them to each other. My legs have seriously been dry lately because of the harsh winter winds we've been having so it was a perfect time to test these products!

Watch for the other review of Lubriderm Intense Dry Skin Repair Body Lotion (coming soon) and see which one would be best for you.

This Lubriderm claims to be:
- a rich, non-greasy, non-comedogenic lotion [that] soothes, softens and helps to heal severely dry skin
- replenishing and restoring formula contains Vitamins A and E
- clinically proven to moisturize and protect extra dry skin for 24 hours
- fragrance-free and gentle enough for sensitive skin

This lotion is supposed to be aimed at "Dry, Flaky Skin".

To Purr About:
- light, sweet scent is really nice
- absorbs quickly
- leaves skin soft and smooth
- definitely made a difference in my skin's moisture

Claws Out:
- claims to be "fragrance-free" but it definitely isn't

Final Comments:
I really liked this lotion. Housed in a convenient, large pump bottle, it's something that I would keep on my dresser for quick moisturization. It absorbs quickly and delivers solid moisturization. There's a light scent that's pretty and not overpowering, but if you're looking for something that's fragrance-free, this isn't it. Although I always prefer my lotions to be fragrance-free, that was the only minor complaint I had about this product.

Rating (out of 5):



If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: well.ca

1 comment:

cliniquegirl said...

I've been using a Lubriderm body moisturizer (can't remember which 1 exactly, but looks similar to the picture you have) & am really liking it! & my doesn't have a scent to it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...