Friday, February 13, 2009

Product Review: Softlips Pure Honeydew

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Softlips
Name: Pure Honeydew
Size: 0.07 oz / 2 goz
Price: n/a

"Softlips Pure honeydew is certified organic and 100% natural. The premium, organic ingredients provide a silky-smooth, eco-friendly lip conditioner for softer, healthier lips."

- a blend of organic oils, beeswax and shea butter
- vitamin E and mineral-rich cucumber extract
- 100% natural honeydew flavour
- free of pesticides, harsh chemicals and parabens
- gluten-free
- cruelty-free
- certified organic by VOF

To Purr About:
- I love the scnet of honeydew, and this product has a realistic honeydew scent
- very moisturizing
- leaves a light glossy sheen on my lips
- doesn't irritate my lips at all

Claws Out:
- doesn't last very long on my lips

Final Comments:
I was really excited to try this lip balm. I have always liked the Softlips brand, and I love the sleek look of their lip balms, so when they came out with a honeydew scent, and one that is so natural, I had high hopes. This lip balm delivers all the moisturizing that I've come to expect from Softlips, plus a realistic honeydew scent. Great lip balm, all round.

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: softlips.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...