Thursday, February 05, 2009

Product Review: Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Optimism Bright Blossoms Body Lotion

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Bath & Body Works
Name: Aromatherapy Optimism Bright Blossoms Body Lotion
Size: 6.5 fl oz
Price: $13 CAD

Part of Bath & Body Work's new line, Aromatherapy Optimism, their body lotion promises to keep skin soft and moisturized while a blend of Jasmine, Tuberose and Mate uplifts your spirit.

To Purr About:
- amazingly light, almost citrus smell, that's wonderful
- lotion is light and absorbs quickly
- left my skin moisturized and soft
- the fragrance lingers and lasts quite a long time

Claws Out:
- the lotion isn't super-moisturizing enough for a Candian winter, but is probably good for other climates or the spring & summertime

Final Comments:
The lotion is satisfactory and does absorb quickly and leaves skin moisturized, but for me, what makes this lotion great is the smell. It's wonderful - light, citrusy and I can't stop smelling my arm whenever I use this lotion because I really like the smell. Perhaps it's the aromatherapy at work, but I do love the smell and it makes me feel good.

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: bathandbodyworks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...