Monday, December 01, 2008

Product Review: Your Best Face Defend

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Your Best Face
Name: Defend
Size: 1 oz.
Price: $120 USD

YBF’s Defend product is said to "defend your face from sun and shine with our amazing gel that’s designed to protect the skin from daytime agers, improve your look with spin trap (the cutting-edge antioxidant) and keep pores under control."

Instructions: May be used alone or prior to the application of our other products. Apply a small amount evenly to the face and allow to dry.

To Purr About:
- has a very nice subtle almond scent
- convenient dispensing pump
- awesome pump that meant not an ounce was wasted
- after continual use my skin stayed in a constant good condition from when I started

Claws Out:
- a bit pricey
- adds another step to the daily beauty regime as I still have to use moisturizer and other products with it
- flakes off just a little bit

Final Comments:
Although YBF’s Defend product kept my skin in good condition, it didn’t quite give me that amazing complexion that I found their Restore product did. That’s obviously not a con, but if I’m going to pay around the same amount I’d rather buy the Restore product. I also found after using it daily that it did flake off just a little during the rest of my routine (moisturizing, makeup, etc.) which bothered me.

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: ybf-skincare.com

1 comment:

--- said...

Green Fingers, tired feet?!

If you know someone with ‘green fingers’ and you’re stuck for a thoughtful Christmas gift this year then check out Woods of Windsor ‘Tired legs and Feet relief’ on the look good for less website. This is a revitalising spray that has natural essential oils to refresh tired feet and heavy legs after a day in the garden. They also have some other lovely gardeners gifts to go with this – foot scrub and silky moisturiser ‘rescue cream’ for less than £15!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...