Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten
Name: Total Foot Care Cream
Size: 4 oz / 113 g
Price: $19.50 USD
"A luxurious, conditioning formula that softens and helps to eliminate and remove calluses while healing chapped areas of the feet. It contains no peeling ingredients, acids or camphors, so it will not irritate sensitive areas of your skin on your feet. This award winning foot lotion leaves your entire foot feeling soft and silky. Total Foot Care Cream is the perfect treatment for calloused, chapped feet. After only a few uses you?ll be able to show off great looking feet and it can really enhance your pedicure." (from the Barielle site)
This product was an past Allure Best of Beauty winner (Editor's Choice 2003 and Editors Choice 2004) so I was surprised at the relatively inexpensive price.
I did do as they suggested and after putting on the cream, put on cotton socks to ensure I got the "full benefits" of the cream.
To Purr About:
- cream is very rich and slightly sticky, but after rubbing it in, it absorbs fairly well considering the thickness
- surprisingly, if you massaged it in well enough, it doesn't stick to the socks at all
- my feet do feel more moisturized with continued use (although I've only done this once a day, as opposed to the recommended twice a day treatment)
- extemely strong fragrance (smells just like baby powder, which is nice, but may be too strong for some users)
- cream is really thick and takes a few minutes of massaging to be absorbed
- doesn't absorb right away, so you do need those socks on!
Except for the really strong fragrance, this foot cream is pretty moisturizing. You won't see results immediately after the first use, but with continued use, I did notice that my feet were softer (especially my heels, which have thicker skin).
You can order this product (and other beauty products) on the Barielle web site.
Rating (out of 5):
If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.