Thursday, November 13, 2008

Product Review: Your Best Face Control

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Your Best Face
Name: Control
Size: 1 oz.
Price: $160 USD

I was impressed by YBF’s Restore product, so I wanted to try their other offerings. I have tried a couple of wrinkle products in the past, but although they did hide the appearance of wrinkles, they didn’t get rid of them completely.

YBF’s face cream leaves the face looking toned, refreshed and healthy. It is designed to help you avoid and correct wrinkles and maintain a youthful look.

Instructions: Apply lightly day and night to a clean face.

To Purr About:
- has a very nice subtle almond scent
- convenient dispensing pump
- awesome pump that meant not an ounce was wasted

Claws Out:
- a bit pricey
- only a minimal improvement after about a month’s use
- isn’t moisturizing

Final Comments:
I was a little surprised by the vibrant yellow colour of this product, but I soon got over that. I found this product a little drying, so I had to apply moisturizer to my face after applying which added yet another step to my daily routine – which I really don’t need.

Although I really love YBF’s products, I am sorry to say I didn’t see a huge improvement on my forehead wrinkles which was a bit disappointing. Maybe my wrinkles are just a bit too stubborn.

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: ybf-skincare.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...