Thursday, November 20, 2008

Product Review: Eyeslices


Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Eyeslices
Name: Eyeslices
Size: 50g
Price: approximately $15 CAD

My eyes are often tired from stress, work, long days and wearing contacts. So I often turn to my cooling eye mask for comfort. My eye mask (with 2 eye holes in it) I stick in my fridge and wear for about 5-10 minutes. I’ve often wondered if my eye mask would do more good if it didn’t have the eye holes in it.

When I saw this product I was pretty excited to give it a try.

Eye slices claim to relieve: dark circles, fine lines, irritation, puffiness and redness with just 5 minutes with their eye-treatment pads that work like their hi-tech cucmber slices that are re-usable up to 10 times.

To Purr About:
- convenient storage case that you can buy refills for
- re-usable up to 10 times
- does not require a fridge, but is recommended for best results
- very nice cooling sensation

Claws Out:
- smell was not very pleasant
- was a bit awkward to put on/apply

Final Comments:
I would definitely advise to open both packages first, have them readily available, lie down, and then apply the eyeslices 1 eye at a time. Then, sit back and relax for 5 minutes (or more).

One great them about the eyeslices was that it forced me to relax for at least 5 minutes each day. And even without putting them in the fridge beforehand they were still cooling.

Unfortunately I didn’t see much of a reduction in the dark circles around my eyes or the redness of my eyes and I didn’t much enjoy the smell of them. I think for now I’ll stick with my old-fashioned eye masks that are re-usable many, many, many times that I have to stick in the fridge.

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: eyeslicesusa.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried EyeSlices last month for the first time, I couldn't believe how great they felt on my puffy eyes! EyeSlices are available in the USA now: http://www.eyeslicesusa.com

Anonymous said...

I tried EyeSlices in a spa during my vacation when I had tired eyes and was happy to discover EyeSlices can now be bought online to use at home. EyeSlices helped my dry eyes and burning eyes from travelling on the plane and quickly changing climates. I find using EyeSlices relaxing. EyeSlices claims to help puffy eyes and reduce dark circles under eyes, it definitely does for me.

This is where I purchased the EyeSlices online: http://www.eyeslicesusa.com

I'm only 26, so I'm not worrying yet about reducing signs of aging, but hopefully by using EyeSlices I'll prevent some wrinkles from starting! I like the fact that it's made with aloe vera.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...