Friday, September 26, 2008

Product Review: Your Best Face Restore


Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Your Best Face
Name: Restore
Size: 15 ml
Price: $120 USD

My skin has definitely taken a beating lately. Bad eating habits, lots of stress and lack of sleep can easily be seen in my crappy skin. So in a bid to improve my skin, I’ve turned to this new skin care line (in addition to improving my eating habits).

From their website: "You crave bright and flawless skin, so we created restore. Our combination of advanced skin brighteners, spin trap (the ultimate anti-aging antioxidant) and soothing vitamins B and E work together to even out pigmentation, diminish dark spots and reduce inflammation to promote a complexion you’ll love."

To Purr About:
- has a very nice subtle almond scent
- I actually did notice a huge improvement in my complexion with continual use

Claws Out:
- a bit pricey
- wasn't completely sure how to use this product, but it wasn't moisturizing enough, so it definitely required a follow-up with moisturizer

Final Comments:
I’ve been using the product for a few weeks now. I apply it once a day after I shower and after about an hour I follow-up with a moisturizer for bedtime.

I was so happy to see that my complexion did actually improve after about a week of use. It did actually seem to even out my pigmentation and diminish the dark spots on my face. My skin seemed brighter and more healthy looking and had a nicer glow to it. So I would say that it’s worth the money, however, at the moment it’s still a bit out of my price range. Perhaps if I only used it every other day I could rationalize it.

I am definitely looking forward to trying the other products from YBF after this positive experience.

Rating (out of 5):




Check out all of YBF's products on their website, www.ybf-skincare.com.

If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: ybf-skincare.com

2 comments:

Allina said...

Instead of preferring to use other skincare products, you should go for revitol skincare products only as revitol products are considered to be the best for reducing wrinkles from your face and also for ensuring the total glow of your looks. If you are eager to remove signs of aging totally, buy revitol anti-aging cream and for the treatment of cellulite dimples, it is essential to opt for revitol cellulite solution.

Justin said...

3I use Revitol cream and really had some great results so far. For me this is a great anti cellulite treatment .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...