Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Product Review: PedEgg

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: PedEgg
Name: PedEgg
Size: n/a
Price: $10 USD

A cute little egg-shaped pedicure tool, the PedEgg is an inexpensive way to keep your feet nice and smooth. The foot file removes calluses and dead skin and the emery buffing pads are a finishing touch

When I first pulled out the PedEgg, I was a little scared of it as the micro files look exactly the microplane I use to shave my chocolate, spices and other cooking ingredients so I figured it might be too harsh on skin, but I gave it a try anyway.

To Purr About:
- shape fits easily in my hand and is easy to hang onto
- little collector compartment holds the shavings until emptied, so it's neat to use anywhere
- on callused skin, I can't even feel the files
- noticeable difference on my feet immediately

Claws Out:
- you have to be very careful using this product as the files are pretty sharp

Final Comments:
This is one of the product I didn't think I'd ever own or find useful, but I actually have put it to good use. After a summer of flip flops and skipping around without socks, the skin on the bottom of my feet do need some extra pampering.

The PedEgg instructions should be followed carefully, but the results are really good. And for the price, it's a nice little pedicure tool that every sandal-loving gal should have.

For more information or to order your own PedEgg (if you can't find it in-stores), check out their site at PedEgg.com.

Rating (out of 5):



If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: pedegg.net

3 comments:

tokyostargirl said...

The PedEgg was my first review! I LOVE it!!!

Suziesaurus said...

it does look a bit freaky.

The App Goddess said...

I still don't know if I want to pay $10 for it. Maybe if it was $5...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...