Monday, September 08, 2008

Product Review: Organic Surge Shampoo

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Organic Surge
Name: Citrus Mint Shampoo
Size: 250 ml
Price: $7.99 CAD

I’ve been noticing that my hair is quite dull lately. It’s lacking luster. So I figured now would be a perfect time to switch up shampoos and try something new!

This is the first time I’ve tried this brand thinkhappy.

From the website: "A happy blend of 99% naturally derived ingredients and certified organic extracts. For normal to dry hair."

To Purr About:
- heavenly mint scent that is not too strong – very relaxing
- cleaned hair well
- even without conditioner my hair felt very soft and smooth
- hair was shiny and not dull
- contains UV protection

Claws Out:
- none really

Final Comments:
I really enjoyed this shampoo. I absolutely LOVED the minty scent as it is very relaxing and soothing – I would be content to just sit and sniff the bottle all day! I also enjoyed that even without conditioner my hair seemed to be nice and smooth and shiny.

Rating (out of 5):



If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: thinkhappy.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...