Monday, September 22, 2008

Product Review: Dermelect Line Correction Eye Gel


Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Dermelect
Name: Line Correction Eye Gel
Size: 0.5 oz
Price: approximately $34 USD

This eye gel claims to "reduces puffiness, minimizes dark circles, while also moisturizing and toning the eyelids. The product also soothes and refreshes, facilitating smooth make-up application."

Key ingredients include: Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Echinacea, Vitamin A and E.

To Purr About:
- super light gel is very gentle
- absorbs pretty quickly
- absolutely no fragrance
- a little goes a long way
- was soothing and cooling after application

Claws Out:
- I found that the skin around my eyes was slightly more "rubbery" feeling than what I get from my usual eye cream
- didn't really notice any reducing in the mini lines around my eyes

Final Comments:
An extremely light-weight eye gel that was easy to apply, absorbed quickly and didn't irritate at all. I didn't even feel like I was wearing anything. The best part about it being so light was that I didn't tug at my skin at all when applying it. Also, a little gel covers quite a bit, so you don't have to use very much. The price isn't that much higher than most other eye creams/gels on the market.

Rating (out of 5):



More info on this eye gel or other Dermelect products can be found on their web site, http://www.dermelect.com/.

If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: dermelect.com

1 comment:

Suziesaurus said...

That stuff looks weird. =P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...