Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten
Name: Lip Lust
Size: 0.13 oz
Price: approximately $15 CAD
Shade Tried: No 1 Naughty Red
Pop Beauty is a fun and flirty line that's filled with cute colours, and products including lipsticks, eyeshadows and face powders.
The lipstick is slightly shorter than the average lipstick height, but the tube is sooooo pretty. It's a lovely shade of very pale blue covered with lovely purple blossoms.
On Sephora's site, this lipstick claims it is "a super-hydrating lipstick that comes in bright, sheer color-popping shades that also contain nourishing vitamin E and lip plumping ingredients."
I had to put aside my crush on the packaging before I could focus on the lipstick itself!
To Purr About:
- when I took the cap off the tube I was a little shocked at how RED the colour looked, but upon application, the colour is actually sheer and not as intense as the lipstick
- very light formula, doesn't weigh down lips
- glides on smoothly, very hydating feel
- the red is very flattering
- none really except that I wish it came in more than four shades (Naughty Red, Flirty Fuschia, Dewy Toffee and Petal Pink).
This is one time that the product was as good as it's cover. I adore the packaging of this lipstick - it's so cute and different! And the lipstick inside is just as adorable. Sheer and moisturizing, it's a great product. One layer gives you a sheer hint of colour and two or more layers really builds up the colour and makes it intense, which I love, as it's easy to build a different look really quickly. I just wish it came in a larger range of colours, as only four shades does limit a girl's options!
Rating (out of 5):
If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.