Monday, August 25, 2008

Product Review: Anastasia Eye Lights Shimmer


(One of my great regular reviewers, S.K.Y. is now reviewing under the name Suziesaurus)

Reviewer: Suziesarus

Brand: Anastasia
Name: Eye Lights Shimmer
Size: 2.8 g / 0.1 oz
Price: approximately $21 USD

This product was actually part of the Anastasia Five Item Brow Kit that Cinnamon Kitten previously reviewed. After checking out the Anastasia website I realized that the creator of the line, Anastasia Soare, was featured for an episode of “Women on Top” that I watched.

The Application Tips from the website:

* Apply directly underneath the eyebrow along the brow bone and blend with finger.
* After sharpening, use as a liner underneath the eye, inside the water line of the eye, to brighten and open up the eye.
* May be applied over an eye shadow for a glossy look.
* For a flirty look, apply the shimmer pencil over a lipstick.
* May be applied along the cheek bone for added radiance to the skin.

To Purr About:
- glides on effortlessly
- easy to blend
- convenient to carry around for touchups
- lasts pretty much all day
- looks very natural
- it’s great that you can buy each item of the Five Item Brow Kit separately to fit your needs and budget

Claws Out:
- a little pricey

Final Comments:
I didn’t know there were so many products out there tailored to eyebrows.

I love that this product replaces my highlighting eye shadow shade compact and brush. It is so much more convenient, especially when I’m traveling. And it blends super well. I was a little hesitant when I first applied it as it looked a bit harsh, but the moment I started to blend with my fingertips I was thrilled at the ease.

It was so light and airy I barely even knew it was there! Looks like I’ve got a new staple to my makeup case!

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: anastasia.net

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...