Thursday, August 28, 2008
NEW Product Line: MAC Overrich
"Fall for luscious. Eight pigments that keep you de-lovely and delicious as ever. Oxidized, rich-metal hues are a cakewalk to apply, for eyes, face and all the sweet spots...These Overrich pigments satisfy an appetite for glamour." (description from MAC site)
Oh my goodness. Such bad timing! I have become ADDICTED to MAC eyeshadows lately and have purchased 7 eyeshadows and 7 pigments in the past month. Ack! And now they've put out a limited edition collection of pigments? Eeek! I'm in trouble...
Pigment, 7.5 g / 0.26 oz, $23.50 CAD
Pigment is a highly concentrated loose colour powder that contains ingredients to help it adhere to the skin. Use to create a subtle wash of colour or an intense effect. Pigment does not streak or cake, is easy to blend and long-lasting.
- Blonde's Gold: light tan with gold and whit pearl
- Heritage Rouge: deep burgundy with red and brown pearl
- Copperbeam: rusted brown with red pearl
- Vintage Gold: tarnished green with gold pearl
- Antique Green: turquoise green with green pearl
- Museum Bronze: rich taupe with gold pearl
- Mega-Rich: frosty burnt orange with gold pearl
- Mauvement (frost): cool taupe with gold pearl