Monday, July 28, 2008

Product Review: Zensation Brightening Mask

Reviewer: S.K.Y.

Brand: Zensation
Name: Brightening Mask
Size: 50 g
Price: n/a

I was really impressed by Zensation’s Bio Regenerating Serum, so I decided to investigate their other products.

Zensation’s products are free from alcohol, colorant, synthetic fragrance, animal ingredients, mineral oils and parabens derivatives to preserve the purity and effectiveness, thus minimizing any allergic reactions.

From the website: "The Brightening Mask works to control the melanogenesis process, preventing and reducing unwanted or excessive pigmentation."

To Purr About:
- my extremely allergy prone skin did not have any allergic reactions to it
- my skin felt smoother and softer after use
- complexion seemed to be “brighter” and more improved after continual use

Claws Out:
- have to let set for 20 minutes
- cream has an odd smell
- skin felt a bit agitated by the cream
- it is currently hard to find this product in North America
- very expensive

Final Comments:
I’m not too sure about the whitening properties of this product, but my skin did feel smoother and softer after using it. The scent of this product was definitely a turn off for me. And merely wiping it off and going about your routine meant the smell was lingered until the next time I washed my face.

My skin felt a slight agitation during the 20 minutes before I wiped it off, but my skin is super sensitive and usually leaving any product on it for a long period of time has the same results.

The price is a bit steep, but I find their products very impressive – if they were a TINY bit more affordable I’d be completely addicted. Again, I wish Zensation’s products were more easily found in North America, but I’m hoping they will be soon.

Rating (out of 5):



If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...