Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Product Review: Zensation Bio Regenerating Serum

Reviewer: S.K.Y.

Brand: Zensation
Name: Bio Regenerating Serum
Size: 30 mL
Approx. Price: $150 USD

I am always on the lookout for new products to try on my extremely sensitive and stubborn skin and was intrigued when I found out about this product.

Zensation’s products are free from alcohol, colorant, synthetic fragrance, animal ingredients, mineral oils and parabens derivatives to preserve the purity and effectiveness, thus minimizing any allergic reactions.

From the website: "Bio Regenerating Serum is enriched with liposomes which contain Echinacea Extract for soothing, moisturizing and regenerative virtues. They also present anti-aging, anti-blotch, antiseptic, firming and anti-oxidising properties."

To Purr About:
- subtle scent of roses that is very nice
- convenient pump dispenser
- gorgeous glass bottle
- my extremely allergy prone skin did not have any allergic reactions to it
- actually seems to make my skin smoother and softer

Claws Out:
- it is currently hard to find this product in North America
- price

Final Comments:
I guess beauty comes with a price. All-in-all a very good product, I only wish it was more easily found in North America, but I guess I just have to be patient. Just thinking about the plethora of beauty products that we’ve never even heard of in Canada makes me drool.

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: zensationbeaute.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...