Saturday, July 05, 2008

Product Review: Yes To Carrots C Through the Night

Reviewer: S.K.Y.

Brand: Yes To Carrots
Name: C Through the Night - Night Moisturizing Cream for Dry to Sensitive Skin
Size: 50 mL
Approx. Price: $15.99 CAD

Nowadays it seems it’s all about natural, good things in skin products. This new line is available in Canada at Shoppers Drug Mart.

The Night Moisturizing Cream "Boosts the moisture level of the skin by promoting moisture retention."

The list of ingredients is pretty long and impressive – lots of natural things, such as: carrot seed oil, carrot juice, aloe, avocado oil, dead sea water, almond oil, cucumber fruit oil, etc.

To Purr About:
- feels very light
- quickly absorbed by the skin, doesn’t leave an greasy feeling
- leaves skin feeling very soft and smooth

Claws Out:
- a very sweet smell – not overpowering, but I tend not to like scented stuff

Final Comments:
I’m not a fan of the scent and I wonder what it would smell like without the fragrance ingredient. Other than that I found it to be a pretty impressive product – my skin was still well moisturized when I woke up the next morning.

If you’re interested in this product, I would suggest looking through the list of ingredients in case you’re allergic to any of the items. I can’t imagine smearing something you’re allergic to on your skin will be good, even if it’s only a small percentage of the ingredients.

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: yes-to-carrots.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...