Thursday, July 24, 2008

Product Review: Gosh Velvet Touch Lipliner

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Gosh
Name: Velvet Touch Lipliner
Size: 1.2 g / 0.04 US oz
Price: approximately $10 CAD

Shade Tried: Nougat Crisp

As I recently reported here, Gosh GOSH Cosmetics is a popular line of makeup from Denmark that was recently launched in Canada and is sold exclusively in Canada at more than 200 Shoppers Drug Mart and Pharmaprix stores.

To Purr About:
- creamy formula is applies very smoothly
- colour is full and rich
- easy to sharpen
- price is on par with other lip liners of this quality

Claws Out:
- none really

Final Comments:
During the summer, I rarely wear lipliner - I prefer a quick and light lip product because of the hot weather. However, this is a great lip liner and definitely something I would use in the fall/winter months. It applies extremely smoothly and goes on in a nice, rich, creamy way that you often don't get with lipliners. The shade that I tried is very similar to my past lipliners, so the colour works really well for me.

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: GOSH press kit

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...