Monday, July 14, 2008

Product Revew: Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Secret
Name: Clinical Strength Antiperspirant/Deodorant
Size: 2.6 oz / 73 g
Approx. Price: $9 USD

The Secret Clinical Strength anti-perspirant/deodorant was a recent winner of the Allure Best of Beauty Readers’ Choice Award - Breakthrough Award and is a clinically proven and doctor endorsed prescription strength wetness protection without a prescription anti-perspirant/deodorant. Available in 3 distinct products including Hypo-Allergenic, Light and Fresh, and Powder Fresh.

This is different from some other antiperspirants I've tried as it's formulated for nighttime application.

To Purr About:
- very good antiperspirant
- light scent wasn't overpowering or too fragrant
- didn't leave any white marks on my clothes (if applied properly and allowed to dry)

Claws Out:
- instructions are to apply this product at bedtime, which is a little weird to me
- since I was applying it at night, I didn't really like that it was fragranced

Final Comments:
This antiperspirant works really well, although it took me a little while to get used to applying it at bedtime as opposed to in the morning when I was getting to dressed. I don't really think the fragrance was necessary since I'm wearing this overnight, but it wasn't a major issue.

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: secret.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a small sample of this that I used like normal (in the morning) and it worked great. My only issue was the price. Holy cow! Even with a coupon it's still off the charts. But at least it worked... nice to have one of these around the house to use for really important days.

Anonymous said...

apply at nite? that's very weird; i never like falling asleep with antiperspirant on because nite is when my skin can breathe! and i'm not getting sweaty at nite, so why would i need it? very odd.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...