Sunday, June 29, 2008

Product Review: Caress Brazilian Exotic Oil Infusions Body Wash

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Caress
Name: Brazilian Exotic Oil Infusions Body Wash
Size: 15 oz.
Price: approx. $5.99 USD

Containing Acai Fruit Oil & Passion Flower Cream, Caress Brazilian Exotic Oil Infusions Body Wash softens skin and leaves a luscious, irresistible sheen. The acai berry, found in the palm trees of the Amazon, is known for its antioxidant properties and energizing essence.

As I'm a body wash girl, as opposed to bar soaps, I was excited to try out a new one. It's definitely part of my normal routine in keeping my skin soft and moisturized.

To Purr About:
- in the shower, the scent is really nice
- body wash is craemy and lathers up really well
- after towelling off, the scent still lingers on the skin, but is very light
- my skin was soft amd moisturized

Claws Out:
- although my skin felt moisturized, it's not "silky soft" or super-hydrated

Final Comments:
I do like this new body wash, and as it's available in a couple of other scents as well (Japanese and Moroccan) there's probably a scent that you'll enjoy. It's definitely one of the most moisturizing body washes I've tried in a long time.

Rating (out of 5):





If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: beauty.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...