Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten
Name: Brazilian Exotic Oil Infusions Body Wash
Size: 15 oz.
Price: approx. $5.99 USD
Containing Acai Fruit Oil & Passion Flower Cream, Caress Brazilian Exotic Oil Infusions Body Wash softens skin and leaves a luscious, irresistible sheen. The acai berry, found in the palm trees of the Amazon, is known for its antioxidant properties and energizing essence.
As I'm a body wash girl, as opposed to bar soaps, I was excited to try out a new one. It's definitely part of my normal routine in keeping my skin soft and moisturized.
To Purr About:
- in the shower, the scent is really nice
- body wash is craemy and lathers up really well
- after towelling off, the scent still lingers on the skin, but is very light
- my skin was soft amd moisturized
- although my skin felt moisturized, it's not "silky soft" or super-hydrated
I do like this new body wash, and as it's available in a couple of other scents as well (Japanese and Moroccan) there's probably a scent that you'll enjoy. It's definitely one of the most moisturizing body washes I've tried in a long time.
Rating (out of 5):
If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.