Friday, June 20, 2008
NEW Product Line: MAC Cool Heat
"Some looks are too hot for summer to handle but not Cool Heat. Sweltering corals, chill-out blues, complemented by Turquatic and its warm new sister shade, Turquatic Heat, create this season's coolest - and steamiest - beauty paradox." (description from MAC site)
I wasn't loving the last MAC collection - Neo Sci-Fi. I know it was supposed to scream "summer heat" but orange just doesn't look that great on most people. Now this collection is different - I ADORE the shades - sultry pinks and corals and those gorgeous blues!
Slimshine Lipstick, $17.50 CAD
A lipstick that combines creamy emolliency with sheer colour. Provides shine and moisturizing comfort with a smooth, non-sticky finish.
- Tropic Glow (frost): blue pink with silver pearl
- By Degrees (frost): neutral brown pink
- Gentle Simmer (frost): light clean yellow pink with white pearl
- High 90S (frost): clean pink orange
- Swelter (frost): sheer claen red
Cool Heat: Eye Shadow, 1.5 g / 0.05 oz, $16.50 CAD
Highly-pigmented powder that applies evenly and blends well.
- Solar White (frost): frosty muted white gold
- Warming Trend (veluxe pearl): frosty light taupe
- Warm Chill (frost): frosty seafoam green with gold
- Gulf Stream (frost): frosty mid-tone blue green with green pearl
- Cool Heat (frost): frosty teal with multi-dimensional pearl
- Climate Blue (velvet): mid-tone violet blue with pink pearl
- Blue Flame (veluxe pearl): dirty metallic navy blue
Cool Heat: Creations Hue: Turquatic, 20 ml, $28.50 CAD
Crisp and energizing - a splash of sparkling mineral water chilled with an infusion of fresh lotus leaves and Corsican cedrat, then finished with a blend of anemone, orris and blue cedar.
Cool Heat: Creations Hue: Turquatic Heat, 20 ml, $28.50 CAD
Refreshing, yet sultry. The first scent is cedrat, mineral water and lotus flower, followed by orris, jasmine and tiare. A blend of cedarwood, white patchouli, amber and vanilla lingers on the skin.