Monday, May 19, 2008

Product Review: Aveeno Positively Radiant Night Cream

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Aveeno
Name: Positively Radiant Night Cream
Size: 50 mL
Approx. Price: approx. $15 CDN

My regular night cream is by Neutrogena, but since I've been enchanted with all things Aveeno lately, I thought I'd give an Aveeno night cream a try as well.

Description from back of the box: "This non-greasy formula contains a unique blend of naturally moisturizing active ingredients including a Total Soy Complex to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles and even out tone and texture while you sleep - for healthy looking, beautiful skin.

To Purr About:
- very, very light, subtle fragrance that's barely noticeable
- very light cream
- absorbs quickly
- leaves my skin feeling quite soft
- a little goes a long way

Claws Out:
- not as rich as my usual night cream
- slightly not moisturizing enough - feels more like something that's more suited to being a daytime moisturizer

Final Comments:
I'm used to my night creams being slightly richer and "greasier" than my daytime moisturizers since I don't need to put on any makeup or anything afterwards and I tend to think of night creams as "adding back" the moisture I've lost during the day. So Aveeno's lighter night cream took a little to get used to. My skin does feel very soft after using this, although not as moisturized as with my other night creams. Nice, light fragrance is not overpowering.

Rating (out of 5):





If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...