Thursday, February 21, 2008

Product Review: Head & Shoulders Shampoo & Conditioner

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand:
Head & Shoulders
Name: Shampoo - Smooth and Silky
Name: Conditioner - Smooth and Silky
Size: 14.2 oz
Approx. Price: $7 CAD

Head & Shoulders has been, for years, the shampoo of people reach for when they start to see dandruff in their hair. But it's not really the shampoo you reach for when you want gorgeous hair. With a new ad campaign (did you try the "Mystery Shampoo"?) Head & Shoulders makes an attempt to change its image.

In the wintertime, I do notice a few flakes of dandruff because of the dry conditions so it was perfect timing for me to give this new shampoo and conditioner set a try.

To Purr About:
- nice, light floral scent
- hair came out soft and silky
- dandruff flakes were noticeably diminished after a week of use

Claws Out:
- I admit it, I'm lazy - I prefer my shampoo and conditioner in one bottle as opposed to having to shampoo, rinse, shampoo, rinse, condition and rinse.
- after a month, my hair started to get a little dull from the use

Final Comments:
I will definitely reach for this product whenever I notice dandruff and would happily use it for a week or so to get the dandruff under control and would not be worried about my hair losing its lustre or styleability. However, I will still switch back to my John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Conditioning Shampoo as my regular shampoo.

Rating (out of 5):





If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: shoppersdrugmart.ca

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suppose it's a step in a good direction & a big imprevoment over their previous product which was VERY drying.

best baby shampoos said...

Keep up the fantastic piece of work, I read few articles on this web site and I believe that your blog is really interesting and has got lots of good information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...