Wednesday, December 05, 2007

GUEST Product Review: Mary Kay Eye Liner

Reviewer: KittyC

Brand: Mary Kay
Name: Eye Liner
Approx. Price: $15 CAD

Shade Tried:
- Bronze
- Black

To Purr About:
- I am not sure how many people out there wear hard contact lens or have sensitive eyes. I myself wear hard contact lens and my eyes are VERY sensitive. Those who are like me will probably understand if something gets into your eyes, it REALLY HURTS and you CAN'T rub it at all. I like this eyeliner because it doesn't hurt me at all. Sometimes I shower with it on (yes, sometimes I forget to take off my make up before I get into the shower) and the eyeliner doesn't hurt me at all (or, it's more like I don't notice it at all)
- The eyeliner is very easy to apply
- With sensitive eyes, easy-to-apply eyeliner is so amazing
- I have tried other eyeliners, but they either take me forever to put on, or it hurts my eyes.

Claws Out:
- When I got mine the eyeliner isn't retractable, so I can't retract it (although I believe now they have since changed the design)

Final Comments:
I am pretty sure all of you have experienced bad salespeople, ie. they always push you to buy more, or they don't actually know anything, or worse, they ignore you even though you want to buy something. I love the Mary Kay consultants since they know so much, and even though you can't buy their product in-store since they do direct sales only, for a person like me who hates crowds, I like it. You can easily find a Mary Kay director near your home.

Rating (out of 5):



Thanks for the review, KittyC!

If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: sephora.com productreviewmarykay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never tried Mary Kay stuff - but i'm tempted to after this review! I've tried contact lenses before (i wear soft normally) & they are DEFINITELY painful & sensitive!

Thanks for the review - i'll have to check out how to buy Mary Kay near me!

Anonymous said...

Hi~ I can't live without this eyeliner. And I usually put it on after i put in my contact lens (if not I cant even see)

Actually if u put in yr postal code from
www.marykay.ca
it will find u a mary kay consultant close to u.

Mine is Jessica leong.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...