Sunday, November 11, 2007

Clinique Bonus Time at Nordstrom (USA)

Retailer: Nordstrom and Nordstrom.com
Minimum amount you need to spend: $25 USD (before taxes)
Duration: while supplies last

What you get:
- Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent
- Moisture Surge Extra Thirsty Skin Relief
- 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
- Long-Last Lipstick in Bamboo Pink
- Glosswear for Lips in Air Kiss
- High Impact Mascara in Black
- cosmetics bag and matching mini cosmetics bag
- Allure Magazine Subscription offer -get 12 months of Allure for only $6

image: Nordstrom.com

2 comments:

Mom said...

Now that is a bonus, if I do say so myself.

I am a Nordies addict, I wonder why I didn't catch that when shopping yesterday.

Ahh, looks like I will just have to make a trip on back there tonight.

Now, if I can only decide what to purchase.

Anonymous said...

Bonus from Clinique cosmetics! That's nice:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...