Monday, October 29, 2007

Your invitation to a Private Shopping Club!


As you all know, I rarely post about non-beauty items unless I really feel it's something my readers would really benefit from. This may be one of those times. I'm sure many beauty bloggers are also fashion fanatics and shopaholics, so this should be right up your alley!

Tomorrow, a new PRIVATE online shopping club, Glamlist.com, is launching.

What you need to know:
- it's free to join, but you need to be invited/referred by a current member
- Glamlist.com works with its partner vendors to bring merchandise at a discounted price to its members
- as a member, you get a small window of opportunity (usually 2-5 days) to buy items online at great prices

Ready to sign up? Well, I've got great news for you! Cinnamon Kitten is already a member and has referring power! :)

So, click here: www.glamlist.com and on the sign-up form list my email in the "Trusted member's email" area (cinnamonkitten@gmail.com).

Although it's mainly fashion brands right now (first sale starts tomorrow!), here's hoping they'll add some beauty brands in the future!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow! I'd heard of your site through SmartCanucks & visited before, but only just added your RSS feed to my Netvibes page yesterday. I'm sure glad I did, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...