Wednesday, October 17, 2007

NEW Product: Blistex Lip Medex

Brand: Blistex
Name: Lip Medex
Price: $3.99 CAD

Product Notes:
I know what you’re thinking – “This isn’t a new product!” and you’re right it isn’t, but just today I was in a Shoppers Drug Mart to pick up a jar of Blistex Lip Medex when I saw that it now comes in STICK FORM. It might not be a very new product, but nonetheless I was very excited to find it.

This product is used to “Relieve Sore Lips & Restore Moisture Balance” and boy does it.

A few years ago I started getting allergy symptoms in my lips! They would swell a bit & feel very itchy and raw. I tried everything, but the only thing that soothes it and helps the dryness & irritable feelings is Blistex’s Lip Medex.

Now that it’s in stick form I can carry it in my bag easily & apply it without worrying about germs on my hands!

Contributed by: S.K.Y.

image: Blistex.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...