Brand: Gloves in a Bottle
Name: Gloves in a Bottle
Size: 240 ml / 8 fl oz
This is the second shielding lotion that I've tried (the other being the Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion - reviewed here) and I must say that I love these hand lotions.
According to the back of the bottle:
"Gloves in a Bottle will not wash off, helps keep out moisture-robbing irritants while helping retain natural moisture, resulting in smoother skin that is not dry. Comes off naturally with exfoliated skin cells"
To Purr About:
- the lotion quickly absorbed leaves almost no greasy or oily feeling at all
- very light lotion
- very slight scent (much less fragrance compared to the Natural Shielding Lotion)
- I've tested it out by washing my hands several minutes after application and no slippery lotion action happened
- Again, compared to the Natural Shielding Lotion, the price point is better - a regular bottle of Gloves in a Bottle is twice the size and half the price of the Natural Shielding Lotion
- often my skin is too dry (especially in the winter) so the Gloves in a Bottle isn't moisturizing enough, but when my skin is normal, this hand moisturizer is amazing since it's so light.
I think this is a great shielding lotion and because of the larger bottle and lower price, definitely a good buy. There's less of a scent as well, which is good for people (like me) who prefers as many non-scented products as possible in order to only wear one scent. Again, this lotion is nice and light and doesn't wash off easily, so it's great for people who work with their hands that needs moisture but washes their hands often. It would also be helpful to people who suffer from skin problems, such as eczema or psoriasis.
To get more information or to order check out the Gloves in a Bottle web site here.
Rating (out of 5):
images: glovesinabottle.com productreviewglovesinabottle