Guest Reviewer: Alex
Name: Eau de Gloss
Size: 2 oz
Shade Tried: #17 Rose
I'm also always on the search for a new lip product that will leave my lips shiny and smooth for a good period of time without all the clumping and awful faded colour. When I cam upon Bourjois Eau de Gloss I was little put off at the price of $15 for only 2 oz, but decided to give it a try for the beautiful colour. Man, am I glad I did!
To Purr About:
- when applied, leaves lips feeling very smooth and hydrated at the same time. I could swear that it's just water on your lips, but the remarkable color it leaves proves that it's not
- there was absolutely none of that icky clumping or lines on my lips even an hour after applying the product
- the colour of the product lasted on my lips for around 2 hours, leaving my lips glossy the whole time, which is something that's very rare to find in a lip gloss
- the colour that the product looks like in the bottle is the exact same when applied to your lips
- easy brush applicator that dispenses just the right amount of product
- although not a lip plumper, it gives you that great tingly feeling that those products do without any of the burning
- and what would have to be my favourite perk about this product was the fact that my bets guy friend (who's style/beauty-challenged ;) even complimented by lips, calling them very "kissable looking", which is just another bonus in my book, plus a confident booster
- I really would like it if there was more of a colour choice, seeing as there are onl a few that I think would fit my colouration well, although there's still probably at least 2 colours for every complexion
- I think the price tag on it is a bit much, but that's still not going to keep my from buying!
I have to say I'm completely pleased with this product. It does everything it claims to do and then some! All in all, this is one of the best beauty investments I've ever made and I plan to grab as many as I can from local Sephora counters!
Rating (out of 5):
Thanks for the review, Alex!
If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.
images: bourjoisusa.com productreviewbourjois