A few weeks ago I gave away some hard-to-get invitations to the Estee Lauder/MAC Warehouse sale that took place in Markham (north of Toronto). I also went on the Sunday of the 3-day sale, but I didn't spend as much as the last time I went, although there were some great deals to be had.
As usual, the sale was very well organized and because of the way they set up their products, products don't get mixed up, boxes all stay neat and you don't have to rummage like crazy in a single box filled with all different products.
Some readers have asked what the prices were like, so here's a sampling of the prices to be found at this most recent sale (NOTE: all prices are in CDN $)
- Dramatically Different Lotion with Pump - $18
- All About Eyes - $20
- Advanced Stop Signs Eye Preventive Cream SPF 15 - $20
- various sample size products - $2
- Eye Makeup Remover - $8
- Blush - $12
- Happy to Be fragrance (full-size) - $30
- lipstick - $9
- Eye Paint - $9
- set of 5 travel brushes - $5
- Fluidlines - $7
- Nail Lacquer - $7
- Pigments - $9
- Glitter Cream - $12
- Eye Liner - $8
- Select Sheer/Loose Powder - $12
- Lipglass & Lip Varnish - $7
- Pro Longwear Lipcolor - $10
- Long Lasting Lipstick & All-Day Lipstick - $10
- More Than Mascara - $8
- Beautiful Eau de Parfum spray - $40
- Advanced Night Repair - $45
- Hydra Complete Multi-Level Moisture Eye Gel Creme - $25
- Pure Color Crystial Lipstick & Pure Color Cyrstal Gloss - $10
Some of the readers who received tickets from me were kind enough to send photos of the stuff they bought - check them out!
Thanks for sending the photos - I hope you guys enjoyed the sale!
On a side note, I had tried to do a good deed by raffling off my extra invitations and it was a horrible experience. There were so many "cheaters" who emailed me several times from different email addresses trying to win tickets, and a couple of people who won tickets who never sent me their address so the tickets went to waste. I'm definitely going to re-think what I'm going to do with my extra tickets if I get any for the next big sale. If anyone has suggestions on a more fair way to distribute tickets, please let me know!