Wednesday, July 11, 2007

GUEST Product Review: Nivea Aqua Sensation Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

Guest Reviewer: S.K.Y.

Brand:
Nivea
Name: Aqua Sensation Anti-Shadow Eye Creme
Size: 0.5 oz
Approx. Price: under $15 CAD

Claims made by Nivea Aqua Sensation Anti-Shadow Eye Creme:
- instantly invigorate the eye area with the cooling sensation of pure moisture
- has a soothing quick absorbing formula with refreshing Cucumber extract that instantly revives the delicate eye area
- enriched with Magnesium, Ginseng and light reflecting pigments
- reduces the appearance of puffiness and under-eye shadows
- eye visibly regain a fresh and radiant look

I was about to buy the Clinique eye cream I love so much, but I decided my wallet needed a break. Why did I pick the Nivea product? For 3 main reasons:
1. It was at eye-level & right beside the Neutrogena products I was picking up (which proves product placement DOES work)
2. It was a good price
3. My sister mentioned that she had heard good things about Nivea

To Purr About:
I've used the product for about a month now & I've found that it does help moisturize the area around my eye & keep it supple throughout the day. In addition, I've noticed slightly less darkness under my eyes...and again...I must stress that it was only $10ish.

Claws Out:
There were a few things I didn't like about this eye cream. Firstly, it didn't give me that aqua sensation feeling that I was hoping for - that cool, soothing, refreshing feeling that is great for curing eye-tiredness. Seccondly, I don't think the effects of the cream were anything amazing. It was a rich moisturizer and that's probably it - I still had dark circles under my eyes.

Final Comments:
Back to the cucumbers for me I guess.

Rating (out of 5):





Thanks for the review, S.K.Y.!

If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found near the top of the right-hand sidebar.

image: nivea.com productreviewnivea

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...