Saturday, June 02, 2007

Product Review: Rimmel Underground Loud Mouth

Brand: Rimmel Underground
Name: Loud Mouth
Size: 0.14 fl oz. / 3.9 g
Price: $7.99 CAD

Colour Tried:
- Pout

This was the first product I tried in the new Rimmel Underground line and I bought it because the idea of a new Rimmel product line was intriguing (I'm a big fan of Rimmel products) and this cute little pot of lip colour was hard to resist).

To Purr About:
- the colour I tried, Pout, has a shiny, reflective colour that did make my lips look fuller and poutier
- has a slightly soapy smell that I find oddly attractive
- creamy texture with a very light feel that isn't greasy or sticky and doesn't cake in the corners of my mouth
- adorable little container
- 6 varied shades makes it easy to find something that fits most skin tones

Claws Out:

- little pots of lip colour always annoy me because I hate using my fingers to apply colour, especially on the go as then you have to find something to wipe your finger on
- same soapy smell can be annoying for others

Final Comments:
I like the feel of this product and the colour I chose gives my lips the appearance of looking fuller. However, because the product is in a little pot, I generally leave this at home as I hate fumbling with pots when re-applying my lip colour, which means I can't re-apply this during the day.

Rating (out of 5):





image: ulta.com productreviewrimmel

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...