Wednesday, June 13, 2007

GUEST Product Review: John Frieda Luminous Colour Glaze

Guest Reviewer: Stina R

Brand:
John Frieda
Name: Luminous Colour Glaze
Size: 6.5 fl. oz. / 192 mL
Approx. Price: $14 CAD

Colour Tried:
- Brilliant Brunette - Chestnut to Espresso

To Purr About:
- I liked that my hair was slightly more saturated with colour after a week of use

Claws Out:
- every time I showered I had to spend an extra 4 minutes with my hair wrapped up waiting for the colour glaze to set in. Very time consuming
- the glaze was a type of dye, so if it got on anything (hands/face/shower wall) and was there for more than a minute, it would temporarily dye things
- it wasn't any shinier than if I had just used the John Frieda shampoos and conditioners
- it smelled like dye with coconut. Not very flattering
- the price, not worth it for this product

Final Comments:
This product is a good idea, but definitely not user friendly. Waiting around for a dye to set in that doesn't even really do anything in the long run is a waste of time, and I was sick of getting dye everywhere. Just go out and use a shampoo and conditioner combo for dyed hair, it would probably do the same job.

Rating (out of 5):




Thanks for the review, Stina R!

If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found near the top of the right-hand sidebar.

image: johnfrieda.com productreviewjohnfrieda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...