Thursday, May 10, 2007

GUEST Product Review: Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser

Guest Reviewer: S.K.Y.

Brand:
Neutrogena
Name: Pore Refining Cleanser
Size: 6.7 fl. oz tube
Approx. Price: $10 CAD

(Description from the Neutrogena site):

Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser lets you visibly reduce the appearance of pores just by washing your face.

This dermatologist-tested formula with Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids and Microbeads delivers visible results. First, it sweeps away dead surface skin and refines rough, uneven patches. Then, it penetrates deep into pores so they appear smaller and less visible.

To Purr About:

I can't remember why I bought this cleanser, but after trying it, it's definitely made it into my "preferred list". I use this product once a day (as I have super sensitive skin) and find that it's a great cleanser. I've noticed my complexion is a bit healthier looking these days and my problem pores do appear to have reduced in size a bit.

Claws Out:
My pores are still noticeable. I'm still on the prowl for that perfect product. Although this one is one of the better products I've come across I'm optimistic that there is an even better product out there for me.

Rating (out of 5):




Thanks to S.K.Y. for contributing our first Guest Product Review!

If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found near the top of the right-hand sidebar.

image: neutrogena.com productreviewneutrogena

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...