Monday, May 28, 2007

GUEST Product Review: CoverGirl LashExact Mascara

Guest Reviewer: Rachael

Brand:
CoverGirl
Name: LashExact Mascara
Size: 4 mL/0.13 fl. oz
Approx. Price: $7.80 USD

Colour Tried:
- Black Brown

To Purr About:
The brush made applying the mascara very easy. The brush also tended to stick less to the lashes, therefore allowing a smooth application. The brush did in fact reduce the amount of clumping.

Claws Out:
The brush was not able to hold enough mascara, therefore I had to spend more time putting it on.

Final Comments:
The thing that really convinced me to buy this product was the new "revolutionary" brush. I have a hard time finding a mascara that did in fact reduce clumping, so when this came out I simply had to try it. It is practically impossible to stop clumping overall, but since buying this product I have gotten very close to being "clump-free". If you ever need to own just one mascara product, I would suggest you buy this one because it really is revolutionary (and under $10).

Rating (out of 5):



Thanks for the review, Rachael!

If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found near the top of the right-hand sidebar.

image: covergirl.ca productreviewcovergirl

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...