Saturday, April 28, 2007

NEW Product: M·A·C Sundressing

Brand: M·A·C
Name: Sundressing
Size: n/a
Price: $27.50 CAD/$22 USD

Product Notes:
- Limited Edition product
- easy to apply bronzing body makeup
- adds a shimmering look to the skin
- provides a natural-look, sheer-to-low coverage
- soft mousse formula dispenses onto the skin via a pump
- highly blendable: spreads easily over the legs, arms, shoulders and décolletage
- water resistant

Colours:
- medium
- medium dark
- dark
- deep dark

Final Comments:
As summer approaches, I continue to look for great products that can give my skin the "tanned" look without a funny smell, streaks or any other unnatural tell-tale signs. M·A·C has never failed me before, but again, as with all Limited Edition products, I hate finding something I like and then never being able to buy it again!

images: maccosmetics.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a product that really shows some promise. I absolutely hate the weird/toxic smells of the self tanning lotions.

My only concern with this is how long it will last. I can see myself slathering it all over my body & using it up quite quickly.

Maybe a great buy for adding that nice tan glow to the shoulders & points to highlight.

I'll definitely have to check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...