Saturday, March 03, 2007

Product Review: Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner

(As promised, all reviews in March will be for products that cost less than $10 CAD!)
This product can cost less than $10 CAD depending on where you purchase it. I bought mine for $7.99 CAD for 8.5 fl. oz. at Shoppers Drug Mart.

I won't hide it - I ADORE Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner. It's one of the products I can't live without. I used to use harsh toners to remove makeup but found that they were quite drying.

Then I discovered this toner.

Neutrogena notes: "...refreshes skin without stripping its natural moisturizers. It is specially formulated to provide clean, refreshing toning without the harsh drying effects of alcohol. Special mild purifiers gently remove impurities and recondition skin. Skin will feel fresh and clean–without tightness, dryness or stinging. Oil-free; Non-comedogenic; Hypo-allergenic; Absorbs quickly."

It removes make-up very effectively, but without stripping skin's moisture. I use it at the end of the day to remove dirt and makeup and after a shower, if my skin feels a little tight, I lightly tap on some of this toner and it instantly feels better. I may be biased since I love this product so much, but it really does everything that it claims to do.

image: neutrogena.com productreviewneutrogena

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree. This and Paula's Choice toners are the only ones I use. It leaves your skin feeling unbelievably clean without giving it that tight, tingly feeling that harsher toners leave behind.

Anonymous said...

I also agree. I love this product! It is the 1 that I bring with me when I travel even though it's a full size bottle.

FYI: I found it cheapest at Walmart!

Unknown said...

Neutrogena Toner rocks! I also enjoy using their make-up remover towelettes because they are the only thing I find that totally and gently removes waterproof mascara. It doesn't sting your eyes or leave a residue. For the price, you really can't beat Neutrogena products! Great Post!

__________________
Kelli Morgan
Why waste money? Save up to 70% on toner cartridges by purchasing toner printer supplies from ConcordSupplies.com
http://www.concordsupplies.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...