Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Estee Lauder Bonus Time at the Bay

Canadians - It's Estee Lauder Bonus Time! Although I don't currently use any Estee Lauder products, I have a soft spot for the company because of the highly collectible solid perfume compacts the company puts out. I've never been able to afford one, but if I ever start a high-end collection, these gorgeous compacts would be it.

Anyhow, here's the details of the tortoise-shell themed bonus:

Retailer: The Bay
Minimum amount you need to spend: $32 CAD
Ends: March 18, 2007

What you get (the description in the ads were kind of vague):
- light blue train case
- small brown cosmetics bag
- your choice of lipstick
- your choice of eyeshadow
- Advanced Night Repair Protective Recovery Complex
- "and more" (although if you look at the picture, "and more" only seems to be a mascara)

image: hbc.ca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have any picutres of the solid perfume compacts? I'm not sure what they look like, but sound nice. They would definitely make a great collectable.

I also love that Sephora gives mirrored compacts away with the purchase of gift cards. I purchased a gift card just to get the compact for myself as they're great and so handy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...