Name: Mandarin-Blossom Nose Strips
Approx. Price: $ CAD
I've heard so many reports about these pore strips being bad for the skin, but ever since they came out years ago, I've been using them. I only use them once every 2 weeks or so, but they make such a difference to my pores.
I've always used Biore strips (and did notice when they decreased the stickiness from the original strips after all the hub-bub about the damage these things did). So when I was sent a few samples of the Limited Edition Mandarin-Blossom nose strips, I was keen to try them out.
To Purr About:
- lovely citrus scent that was obvious as soon as I opened the package, but it wasn't overpowering
- the scent was really nice to breathe in while I was using the nose strip - it was pretty faint, but just enough to make things pleasant
- the nose strips work just as well as the regular products, which I'm usually happy with
- as with other Limited Edition products, I dislike getting hooked on any product that won't be available for sale after a small amount of time
- these strips (as with the regular ones) shouldn't be used too often - I use mine once a week, at most
I love my Biore nose strips and have never really had a complaint about them. They work great for me and really help clean out my pores (I have slightly enlarged pores). I really like the citrus-scent - it's not necessary, but makes the whole process nice and pleasant. This product would have gotten a perfect score if it wasn't only available in Limited Edition!
Rating (out of 5):
If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.